Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snowy finish ~

Another snow and ice day, as the power just came back on but still icy on the roadways. We were an entire day without power, and we made the best of the situation by all the neighbors sticking together for meals and support and relaxing fun. The kids are still having a blast, and the adults are enjoying some down-time as well. I have finished Trillian, and I love everything about it! I love the yarn with the hard twist and the colors are fabulous. The Signature Needles are a dream with this yarn as well, plus the pattern is easy enough to work on while having a conversation (however be careful on the phone, don't drop any stitches!!!) Since the colorway is Zinnia, it seemed perfect to take a finished picture in my garden. I had to clear off one of my sweet pinkie birds for the photos. Aren't they lovely! As I was casting off, I started thinking about two other skeins of Shibui Sock that would make another lovely Trillian... would that be too obsessive to cast on another Trillian so soon??!!???

No comments: